5 Ways to use greeting cards
1. Send them to loved ones and friends during holidays, birthdays or trying times. It shows them you really value their friendship and is more personal than a social media note.
2. You can frame cards, a simple, inexpensive way to decorate your home, or give as a gift.
3. You can display them in an old book, glue them in on the back side and use like an album, can make a great discussion piece.
4. Send card back and forth to a friend with new little notes each year, becomes a nice little game.
5. Hand deliver cards to save money on postage.